Welcome to my place where I share my art work and welcome you into my family life as well. Please leave a comment, its nice to hear what my readers have to say.

Wednesday 25 March 2009

The craft trolly - an artists best friend




 I have to use a stick to get around with I need to have an easy way to cart around my art gear when I go out to paint, so Ed saw this in Hobby Craft and brought it for me, and as I thought it carry's all my boxes, my paint box, 2 pallets and my easel and desk tidy, this is a small set of draws that I keep things in like pencil sharpener, electric eraser and that sort of thing. I also carries my drawing board and another board which I can put on top to make a table for putting my water container on and my paint box. I think all in all its an ideal solution for getting around now summer is here.

No comments: