Welcome to my place where I share my art work and welcome you into my family life as well. Please leave a comment, its nice to hear what my readers have to say.

Sunday 26 April 2009

Acrylic work in progress

I have been researching a lot about abstract art, and as I want to try and work in my own style I have been thinking about how to go about it. Well I have decided to paint abstracts of animals, I love animals and you can get some bright and colourful birds and animals. I want to use my acrylics to there full effect, make them shout out with colour, and I hope my first one on the left which I am going to title "who's a pretty Polly then". It would be nice if you could let me know what you think of him, I want them to be abstract, using lines instead of curves and see how the turn out.

No comments: