Welcome to my place where I share my art work and welcome you into my family life as well. Please leave a comment, its nice to hear what my readers have to say.

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Blue bells - summer is nearly here

    
I am fortunate that I live a beautiful area, and this was really brought home to me last week when I was taken to a beautiful woodland area near to me. I got out of the car to be be greeted by a true delight which took me back to my childhood, a carpet of bluebells and wood anemones. The flowers were all over under a wonderful wood land setting, which gave a wonderful chance to photograph them and there setting. I have to thank my good friend Caroline for taking me to see such beauty and now all I have to do is try and show there beauty in a painting. I hope you enjoy the pictures here, I enjoyed taking and sharing them with you.
    
  

No comments: