Welcome to my place where I share my art work and welcome you into my family life as well. Please leave a comment, its nice to hear what my readers have to say.

Friday 17 April 2009

I am home from a great Cornish holiday

Well, I'm back from my holidays and have managed, with Ed's help to get the house almost back to normal. I have also managed to download all the photo's from my holiday. I am so glad I had a 2GB memory card for my camera as I have managed to take almost 300 photo's of where we were in Cornwall and the places we visited. I thought that as the weather wasn't perfect every day at least with good photographs I can come home with the photo's and work from them.

I stayed in a cottage which was situated on a sheep farm and of course loved every minute of it. I even managed to see the birth of a new lamb, a truly heart swelling moment. I have now uploaded and sorted all the photo's that I have taken while on holiday and I will post them as a a slide show for you all to see. I have yet to take photo's of the paintings that I managed to do while away. 

No comments: