Welcome to my place where I share my art work and welcome you into my family life as well. Please leave a comment, its nice to hear what my readers have to say.

Saturday 9 May 2009

Art lesson update


This week we worked on flowers, but this week we studied the leaves and how to paint them, we also studied more brush techniques for painting flowers and leaves. I have also been working on the painting sketch that was done at Ramster gardens, I was fairly happy with how it came out but felt that personally I could do better, so I have re-painted it again, and I feel that it has turned out a lot better. I have also included the page of work I completed at art class this week. It was pointed out to me earlier in the week that the work I posted from my weekend of painting was out of focus. I have also now included the retakes of these 2 photo's. I did realise this after a while but I hope now you can enjoy them, in there in focus beauty.

No comments: