Welcome to my place where I share my art work and welcome you into my family life as well. Please leave a comment, its nice to hear what my readers have to say.

Saturday 21 March 2009

Flowers - my next learning project































I have always loved the delicate beauty of flowers, and because of this I have always wanted to be able to paint them. I have just bought a book on painting flowers in watercolour, and it makes it look so easy to paint different flowers, so, I am going to sit down and work at producing some simple paintings of various flowers. I don't want to produce botanical quality paintings, just simple paintings that show the real beauty of the flower.






1 comment:

cora said...

ah these look so pretty. I cant wait for some blooms over here. The trees are starting to bud. I need to take a picture.