Welcome to my place where I share my art work and welcome you into my family life as well. Please leave a comment, its nice to hear what my readers have to say.

Monday 23 March 2009

Mothers Day outing

Well, where do I start? I was woken by my wonderful son who brought me a cup of tea in bed. I am lucky that he does this not only on Mothering Sunday, but lots of times as well, usually when I am unwell and in bed. I was then presented with a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates (which are my favourite) and a wonderful card. I was then left to have my morning cup of tea, then it was announced that we were going out for the day, and having dinner some where nice, this was at the White Swan Hotel near Arundel, we had a wonderful carvery, Dan had turkey, Ed had pork and I had beef, all served with vegetables. It was so nice, and after the meal we had desserts, Ed had ice cream, Dan had chocolate fudge cake and I had the same but with cream, it was delicious! Dan though had a second helping of the fudge cake, what a greedy guts. I took a few photo's while we were out so that I could share the sites of our trip. We then went on a little drive around the area, we went to Shorham Airfield and as Dan likes to watch planes we stayed a while to watch the activity.








Main Photo

2 comments:

cora said...

really nice. Our Mothers Day is in May. Goes to show you are special to them

Fallen Engel Graphic Novel said...

Sounds like you had a great day. That's wonderful.