Welcome to my place where I share my art work and welcome you into my family life as well. Please leave a comment, its nice to hear what my readers have to say.

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Toby did it again

Toby did it again, last night he brought us a little present, a little mouse, poor thing was terrified. It was at 11pm last night just as we were all settling down for the night so Ed barricaded the kitchen off and we went to bed. This morning, while getting Dan ready for school we so we took a chance and ambushed it behind a cupboard with a cardboard box and some wood to direct him in to  the box. The mouse is now outside and Toby is in my bad books for the day.  This is Toby as Ed brought him into the front room this morning, he loves to be carried this way as I usually tickle him behind the ears this way, plus he gets a tummy tickle this way as well.

No comments: