Welcome to my place where I share my art work and welcome you into my family life as well. Please leave a comment, its nice to hear what my readers have to say.

Monday 23 March 2009

Catch up on work in progress

well here you are, these are the current projects I am working on at the moment, the flowers are a new project as we will be doing them at art class after the Easter holiday. I thought it would be good to practice them. The others are landscapes I have been working on to try out different ideas. I have also posted the working progress of Portchester Castle church, this was the first ever painting outside in the open. I even had people coming up and commenting on the painting in progress, all I have to do now is finish off the wall and windows.





1 comment:

Fallen Engel Graphic Novel said...

The last painting looks great. You are improving little by little.