Welcome to my place where I share my art work and welcome you into my family life as well. Please leave a comment, its nice to hear what my readers have to say.

Wednesday 29 April 2009

What a wally

Well, I have just realised that in my last post on the completed abstract parrot I had posted the work in progress photo instead of the completed one. I think my brain is in melt down with all these new ideas. So here is the finished painting for your approval, let me know what you think of her, I also think its better that she is on a perch gives her something to stand on. I have also had a lesson with my friend Caroline on how to use my pastels, we were going to work with a flower, in this case a tulip, she then showed a demonstration of drawing one and then I went on to do one myself, and as you can see my first attempt was successful. I know now that all I have to do is practise more and then I will get better still and then be able to attempt more complex subjects.

No comments: