Welcome to my place where I share my art work and welcome you into my family life as well. Please leave a comment, its nice to hear what my readers have to say.

Thursday 30 April 2009

Art class update

Well, I have had 2 classes since I came back from my holiday and thought you would like to see what I have been working on. In class we have been concentrating on flowers, and its be very challenging, I didn't realise how complex flowers are in there design and colour. I hope that now with the wonderful colours of flowers I will over come my colour worries, and fill my paintings with colour. I have decided to use my hard back watercolour book for class so that I can keep all the practice work in one place.
If you look to the left there is a picture of the shrew Toby brought into the house this morning. We kept him for a short while to help him get over the shock then we let him go. Let me know what you think of the practice work.

No comments: