Welcome to my place where I share my art work and welcome you into my family life as well. Please leave a comment, its nice to hear what my readers have to say.

Saturday 28 March 2009

Neck update

Well, I think that all my friends and followers will be pleased to know that I am feeling a lot better. I think its going to be a case of not pushing it to far as far as my neck is concerned. I am not completely sure what we are doing today, but one thing is in for sure and that is we have to buy new jeans for our boy, he has grown a whole inch in 2 months!! He is now taller than me and almost as tall as Ed. I have started a height mark on the wall in the front room and every so often we will check his height and mark it on the wall with the date. The photo is of Toby who kept his mum company while I was in bed, I took this photo just after he was getting comfy, he looked almost asleep. I know one thing, he makes a mean hot water bottle. I was in bed for the day and he never left my side, he is a real mummy's boy. Well, best get moving or nothing will get done.

No comments: